We are excited to launch the Korean War National Museum’s Virtual Wall of Remembrance. This latest addition to the Museum is a worldwide initiative to gather the important stories of those who participated in the Korean War. The Virtual Wall of Remembrance is a personalized page for each participant of the Korean War. At the Korean War National Museum, we are building our future one story at a time. This “Virtual” option provides a modern vehicle to understand the sacrifice of each individual on a more personal level. The stories are told by either the participant (Soldier/Sailor/Airman/Marine), a family member of the individual or a close friend to retain this important history.
Prior to getting started please have the following available:
- Details of the Korean War Participant
- Digital Photos of the Participant (Up to three photos in most formats can be uploaded)
After submitting what happens next?
- You will receive an automated e-mail with the details of your submittal
- Our staff will create your Virtual Wall of Honor page and send you a link to ensure the accuracy of the details
- If there are any modifications you would like to make, simply e-mail our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 888-419-5053/217-523-7230
- Once you have approved the details, we will load your page to our site, e-mail the new web address to your page, and your web page will be “live”
For all submittals we include the following opportunities:
- Areas for Branch of Service, Division, Company, Battalion (Or Equivalent)
- Flag of Country Served
- Crest/Logo of Branch of Service, Crest/Logo of Unit
- Campaign Awards/Ribbons
- Unlimited Area for Soldier/Sailor/Airman/Marine’s Story